Saturday 5 January 2013

public speaking : Alzheimer diseases


Topic : Alzheimer diseases
General purpose : To inform
Specific purpose: To inform my audience about affected of Alzheimer diseases.
Central idea : Information about effect, causes and prevent of Alzheimer diseases.
Introduction:
I.       Alzheimer’s Disease it has affected my life so much and I know so much about it.
II.    . Before I start I want you to imagine something. Look around you know everyone right?
Body:
I.            7 years ago my grandfather was diagnosed with this disease. Back then he didn’t believe it but these days he can’t remember what he did 10 minutes ago.
II.         Now my Grandfather is at the last stage called severe stage 3 the worse stage of them all.
III. Those questions hurt you every time you have to answer them. Every time he hears the answer it is as if it the first time he has ever heard it.
IV. There are many different reasons that Doctors believe that this disease occurs.
Conclusion:
I.       If you find yourself getting very forgetful go get checked out.
II.    Tell them just like I am telling you because when someone gets this horrible disease the person you came to know and love will simply fade away with time.

1 comment: